- 24 hour notice is required for cancellations. Services cancelled after the 24-hour cancellation window will be charged half-price for the missed service.
- No-shows will be charged full price for the missed service.
- All packages expire one year from date of purchase.
- All clients must fill out a health summary and liability waiver. Clients with certain medical conditions may be required to provide a medical release before beginning training.
- Text messaging is only to be used for scheduling, all other inquiries must go through email.
- All footwear must be clean in order to protect our floors. In case of inclement weather please bring a change of shoes.
- Use of aerial equipment is reserved for professional aerial artists or students working directly with a coach or class.
- No one, including coaches and professionals, may use aerial equipment if they are alone in the studio.
All participants in group fitness classes and personal training must show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to participate. Masks are encouraged and disposable masks are available.
All Launchpad Fitness staff has been fully vaccinated and will wear masks during classes and personal training.
Updated September 8, 2021
Code of Conduct
- Be respectful of coaching staff and other class members
- Be respectful of your body and everyone else’s. Negative body talk, fat shaming, body shaming, or moralistic descriptions of food / exercise is prohibited.
- We have a zero tolerance policy for harassment. Harassment includes but is not limited to comments or behaviors that are racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, and xenophobic. If you witness harassment please report it to a staff member.